Eligibility: If you're between the ages of 16 and 21* and you're a member of a participating credit union, you can enter "Get Carducated". Just make sure you read the complete contest rules
* Entrants must be between the ages of 16 and 21 on the date of their video submission and must be currently in college or college bound and attending college by Oct 1, 2012. Entrants under the age of 18 must include the signature of a parent or legal guardian on the permission agreement.
Contest timeframe: Now through Oct. 31, 2010. Winners will be determined Nov. 1, 2010.
What you'll win: The three most-viewed videos as of Nov. 1, 2010 will be awarded the following prizes:
- Grand prize (video with the most views):
a $5,000 college scholarship
- Second place (video with the second highest number of views): a MacBook and a $500 textbook credit
- Third place (video with the third highest number of views):
an iPhone and a $250 textbook credit
- EARLY ENTRY PRIZE: The first 25 participants to submit an eligible video will automatically win a $25 iTunes gift card.
- Make a short video about the importance of using debit, credit and/or ATM cards responsibly. You can make the video alone or with friends*, and feel free to use animation, props, music, etc. The more creative, the better!
*Group entries must have one designated prizewinner.
- Post your video on YouTube, following the specified guidelines.
The videos with the most views will win, so enter early to allow more time for viewing. If your video meets all requirements it will be added to the Get Carducated YouTube channel (within 2 business days of submission). Tell your friends, your family and total strangers to check it out.
VIDEO UPLOAD INFORMATION